Bedtime Essential Oil Roller Bottle #swapped4yl

DIY  Bedtime Sleep Support with Essential Oils

We all struggle with getting a good night sleep from time to time. This is an
easy recipe to add to your bedtime routine. This is a basic recipe we use,
 but there are plenty of ways to mix it up and make it work for you. 
I like to add frankincense to my roller. My kiddo loves orange in hers. 
I recently tried adding a couple drops of vetiver - a great addition!
Other great additions are Valor (helps with snoring) or Peace & Calming. 
Try rolling on kiddo's feet before bed.
I prefer to roll on the back of my neck and spine. Experiment to see what works best.
Wishing you sweet dreams! Angels on your pillow!   



Get oils from Youngliving.com and tell them I referred you by using #10089755 in the Enroller and Sponsor box.  As a 'Thank You' for using my number, I'll send you all the oily recipes I use in our home and a little guide book.  Find more of my recipes by searching #swapped4yl

No comments:

Post a Comment